Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
To develop students' expertise in certain areas of business studies while providing them with a wide variety of managerial abilities. In addition to the conventional curriculum, the B. Com. programme at Oxbridge Business School allows students to enrol in professional courses such as CA, ACCA, and CMA. The curriculum is conceived, developed, and aligned to enable students to pass the foundational and intermediate levels of CA, ACCA, and CMA courses.
Students are prepared for professions in commerce and accountancy, as well as economic, business, and security analysts, through a rigorous and advanced curriculum. The curriculum provides an expanded academic experience by equipping students with current academic knowledge and abilities to become thought leaders and agents of global change.
Finance, Human Resource, Marketing
- Knowledge of management theories and procedures to solve corporate challenges and their application to real-world situations.
- Enhancing analytical and critical reasoning for data-driven decision making
- Recognizing and fostering the capacity to grow Value-based Leadership potential
- Fostering the ability to comprehend, analyse, and articulate the global, economic, legal, and ethical elements of business; Developing the capacity to operate in a team context and understand the principles of leadership and organisational objectives;
- Developing the capacity to discover business prospects and learning how to conduct business-related research.Staying updated with the contemporary developments in emerging and disruptive technologies and its application to the business domain
- Inculcating the culture of connecting to the disadvantaged sections of the community through our outreach initiatives that aim to achieve socio-business transformation
3 Years / 4 Years for Hons.
Students who have completed pre university course (10+2) in any stream are eligible to seek admission to BBA course
Curriculum (As Per NEP)
- Language – I
- Language – II
- Financial Accountancy
- Business Management & Startups
- Principles of Marketing
- Digital Fluency/ Spreadsheet for Business
- Open Elective
- Language - I
- Language - II
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Banking Innovations
- E-Business / Fundamentals of Investments in Capital Market.
- A) Digital Fluency / Spreadsheet for Business. or
B) Environmental Studies.