The Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC) is responsible for investigating and resolving student concerns. Students can express their concerns about any academic or non-academic topic on campus using the online and grievance/suggest box. Through the online and grievance/suggestion box, the university seeks to resolve students' issues regarding specified academic and non-academic matters on campus. The institution is committed to resolving student issues within a specified time frame.
The Grievance Redressal Cell was established to address the grievances of students and other stakeholders in a timely manner in order to further strengthen the students' bond with the institution by providing them with all necessary facilities to ensure their satisfaction and to maintain a conducive environment for academic teaching and learning.
According to the UGC (Grievance Redressal) Regulations, 2018, composition of the Grievance Redressal Committee
|1||Aijaz Ali Khan||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Manzoor Ali Khan||Director|
- Mechanism of the GRC:
- The grievance redressal committee (GRC) shall consider only individual student and staff issues of a specified type.
- No grievance of broad applicability or of collective origin shall be considered by the GRC if it is raised collectively by more than one employee/student.
- Following receipt of the complaint/application, the committee will determine the merits of the matter and the extent of additional discussion and inquiry and shall act expeditiously.
- The GRC is expected to mediate between the complainant and the respondent named in the complaint.
- Within a reasonable period, the GRC shall consider resolving grievances.
- The cell will report to the authority on the instances it has handled and, if necessary, will seek guidance from higher authorities.
Students may file grievances on academic and non-academic issues such as the timely issuance of duplicate mark sheets, transfer certificates, and conduct certificates, as well as other examination and scholarship-related issues. regarding library and hostel dues and fees, as well as other financial problems. Certain reservations concerning cleanliness conditions, food preparation, transportation availability, instructor victimisation, and any other offensive action.
Procedure for lodging complaint:
The students may feel free to drop the writing (can be anonymous if required) in the grievance/ suggestion box.
The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.