- Students with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Students, who are in final year of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply.
- Student must appear for cat/mat/xat/atma/gmat which is ‘all india aptitude/entrance test (as approved and directed by ministry of hrd, govt. Of india)’ and submit the photocopy of score card along with filled application form.
How to Apply
- Candidates Can Apply Online By Clicking On ‘Apply Online’ Link In The Website www.oxbridgebschool.in or click here.
- Application form can be availed through the link by paying application fee of Rs. 750/-.
- Once we receive your application form, Oxbridge Business School will send you the confirmation through email and phone call of receiving your application. We will also send you the details of GD-PIs and telephonic interviews schedule across the country.
- Once completed application is submitted, our admission officers will get in touch with the students within three working days to schedule interview.
- Submission of Application Form.
- Candidates can opt for personal interview/telephonic interview based on convenience. The date on which the interview will be scheduled will be informed to the candidates.
The selection of the candidate for the program is based on
- Academic performance
- Test score.
- Interview performance.
- Work experience if any.
- Commitment to the course.
- Co-curricular achievements and awards.
Admission & Offer Letter :
Upon successful completion of admission process, selected students will be updated with the result and the selected students will get offer letter via email and speed post. Selected candidates will be given 2 weeks of time to pay the registration charges to confirm admission.
Documents to be furnished at the time or reporting(ALL IN ORIGINALS):
- 10th and 12th marks sheets
- Graduation marks sheets (all the semesters / years)
- Transfer certificate (tc)
- Migration certificate
- Provisional degree certificate (pdc)
- Entrance exam score card (cmat / cat / gmat / iift / xat / mat / atma / kmat / pgcet)
- Caste certificate / income certificate (if claiming any exemption)
- 6 passport size photographs