OBJECTIVES OF IQAC (AS PER AICTE GUIDELINES)
To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
STRATEGIES OF IQAC
- Ensuring that academic, administrative, and financial activities are completed in a timely, efficient, and progressive manner.
- The academic and research programmes' relevance and quality.
- Affordability and equitable access to academic programmes for all segments of society.
- Optimisation and integration of contemporary teaching and learning methods
- The evaluating techniques & its credibility.
- Ensuring the sufficiency, upkeep, and equitable distribution of support structures and services.
- Dissemination of research findings and collaboration with other Indian and international institutes.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- Developing and implementing quality standards/parameters for the institution's numerous academic and administrative activities.
- Assisting in the establishment of a learner-centered environment conducive to high-quality education and faculty maturation in order to adopt the necessary knowledge and technology for participative teaching and learning processes.
- Arrangements for students, parents, and other stakeholders to provide input on institutional processes that affect quality.
- Dissemination of information about many aspects of higher education's quality.
- Organization of inter- and intra-institutional workshops, seminars, and quality circles.
- Documentation of numerous programs/activities aimed at enhancing quality.
- Serving as the Institution's nodal agency for quality-related initiatives, such as the adoption and dissemination of best practises.
- Using MIS, develop and maintain an institutional database with the goal of maintaining/improving the institution's quality.
- Establishment of a culture of quality within the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) in accordance with NAAC rules and parameters.
QUALITY POLICY OF OXBRIDGE BUSINESS SCHOOL
- At Oxbridge Business School, we are devoted to providing students with a need-based, practical education. We are committed to students' holistic development with the assistance of highly skilled and proficient faculty who are totally committed to empowering learners for self-exploration.
- We strive to keep our students current on technical and skill-specific knowledge, while also providing opportunity for them to build abilities that will enable them to contribute to global development in the knowledge-based technology era.
We will attain student satisfaction by our high ethical standards, professional integrity, and commitment to excellence in order to develop responsible, global citizens with a strong Indian cultural and traditional ethos.
COMPOSITION OF IQAC
|1||Dr.Manzoor Ali Khan( Director)||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Shaik Sadiq||IQAC Co-ordinator|
|3||Mr. Abdul Aleem.C||Faculty Member|
|4||Mr. Shreesha R||Faculty Member|
|5||Mrs. Pooja Sethia||Faculty Member|
|6||Mr. Abdul Rehman||Student Council Member|
|7||Mr. Riteesh D||Student Council Member|